Real PDL Help Debt Relief:
Payday Loan Consolidation That Works!
Struggling with payday loan debt?
Are the payments more than you can afford?
If your answer to these questions is “yes,”
A government study found that 12 million Americans use payday loans each year. They pay $9 billion annually in payday loan fees. A typical $375 loan results in $520 in fees because of repeat borrowing.
Does that sound familiar?
Fortunately, there’s a way out of the payday loan trap. A debt management program could offer a solution.
A payday loan consolidation company like Real PDL Help can work with your lenders and negotiate a better outcome on your behalf. These are some of the benefits you can get with the Real PDL Help payday loan debt consolidation program:
- Lower interest rates on your existing loans.
- A settlement of your payday loan. You’ll frequently pay less than the total amount you owe to your lenders.
- Reduced monthly payments. We’ll ask you how much you can afford to pay before we work out your payment plan and that's all you'll need to pay until the loan is paid off.
- No more calls from collection agents.
- A stop to payday loan companies taking money directly out of your checking account.
- A financially secure debt-free future.
One Affordable Monthly Payment
On our debt management programs, instead of making several payments to different payday loan companies, you’ll be making one affordable monthly payment to us. We’ll pass the contractually agreed amount on to the lenders. And with detailed monthly statements, we’ll keep you informed of the payments that have been made, as well as your outstanding balances, so you can keep track of your progress in becoming debt-free.
When you join the Real PDL Help payday loan consolidation program, our team will work out a comprehensive debt management plan just for you. We’ll ask you to furnish answers to the following questions:
- What is your weekly income?
- How much do you spend on rent, utilities, food, and other basic expenses?
We’ll use these details to tailor a debt management plan that takes into account your income level as well as your cash requirements.
That's not all -- at REAL PDL HELP, we believe that payday loan borrowers should have access to all the relevant information they need to find the best way to pay off their loans. With this purpose in mind, we have developed a range of tools and resources to familiarize you with every aspect of payday loans, as well as to help you manage your loans independently.
We encourage you to explore the free material that is available on our website:
Check out a quick video on all you need to know about our payday loan relief process.
Related Articles About Payday Loan Consolidation
- How To Escape From Your Payday Loan
- Getting Out Of Payday Loan Debt
- How Do You Get Out Of Paying Back A Payday Loan
- How Payday Loan Consolidation Can Help
- 6 Signs You’re Stuck In The Payday Loan Debt Trap
Is Payday loan consolidation really for you?
Trying to escape the cycle of payday loan debt? Payday loan consolidation offers the chance of making a new beginning. The REAL PDL HELP payday loan consolidation program will show you how to pay off your debts in a surprisingly short period.
You should consider consolidating your payday loans if you:
- Have more than one payday loan.
- Find it difficult to meet your repayment obligations.
- Take new loans to pay off older loans.
- Have payday lenders taking money directly out of your checking account.
- Can afford to pay a fixed sum every month.
Debt consolidation program vs. debt settlement vs. debt consolidation loan – what’s the difference? Which is better?
- Debt consolidation programDebt settlementDebt consolidation loan
- Does it involve taking a new loan?NoNoYes
- Will it reduce the amount you owe your lenders?Yes. Frequently your principal is reduced and paid off as a lump sum at the end of the payday loan consolidation program, not the beginning.Yes. Traditionally, settlement requires a single lump sum payment and therefore sufficient cash flow to pay off a debt in full by paying a reduced amount up front.No
- Do you need to provide any collateral?NoNoYes*
- How does it affect your credit score?As you make payments under the debt consolidation program, your score will improve graduallyYour rating with agencies like Clarity, which focus on subprime borrowers, may fall.Your credit score will dip initially when the lender makes a hard inquiry when you apply for a new loan. After that, it will improve.
* Some debt consolidation loans may be available without collateral. But these loans are usually provided only at high rates of interest.
Real PDL Help Payday Loan Consolidation:
A step-by-step approach
REVIEW YOUR BUDGET
Payday loan consolidation begins with a review of your budget and expenses so we gain a clear picture of your current financial situation. With a deep understanding of where you are with your finances, we can make sure the payment plan we develop just for you is truly based on your real needs. You’ll need to provide us with all the background information you can about outstanding loan balances, your regular expenses, and your income to help us build a truly workable solution that’s customized specifically for your needs - and your success.
END THE WITHDRAWALS
Then, we’ll guide you through the process of getting payday lenders out of your bank accounts. Payday lenders are like unwelcome house guests: Once you give a lender access to your bank accounts, you need to formally kick them out - evict them - using a special process that prevents them from withdrawing any more of your money.
NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR LENDERS
Next, we’ll contact each lender to let them know about your new payday loan consolidation plan and to initiate the consolidation process. That typically involves gathering together your loans, negotiating terms with the original lenders, and rolling all your outstanding balances into a new loan with a new payment plan that’s “borrower friendly” and structured to suit your own budget and financial picture.
SIGN & SUPPORT
After the paperwork is done and you're on your way to becoming debt-free, our skilled team of financial advisers will continue to work with you throughout the process, providing you with the education, information and one-on-one personalized guidance you need to feel empowered, confident and in control of your own financial destiny.
More Articles About Getting Out of Payday Loan Debt Fast
- Stop Payday Lenders From Hassling You
- A Payday Loan Consolidation Is Just What You Need
- Get Help With Payday Loan Debt
- Why Should You Consolidate All Of Your Payday Loans
- Using a Licensed Debt Settlement Company
- How To Get Out Of The Payday Loan Debt Trap
- Stop Payday Loans With Real PDL Help
- Stopping A Payday Loan Cycle – How?
- 11 Reasons To Choose Real PDL Help For Payday Loan Consolidation
- Debt Relief Settlement – Should You Consider It?
- Debt Relief Settlement To Ease Your Anxiety
- The Difference Between Debt Consolidation And Debt Settlement
- Improving Your Credit Score After Payday Loans
- Debt Consolidation And Credit Score: How They Affect Each Other
Our Credit Counseling Works! Take action now! 7 simple steps to get your financial life in order
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Set money aside at the beginning of the month for essential expenses like rent, food, and utilities.
- Don’t make impulse purchases.
- Think of ways to increase your income. Consider taking up a part-time job.
- Make a plan to pay off your high-cost loans.
- Stop using your credit cards if you can’t pay off the statement balance every month.
- Stay away from payday loans and other subprime loans.
More Information About Budget Discipline and Credit Counseling
- How Spring Cleaning Can Save Your Money & Help You Pay Off Debt
- 10 Tips To Stretch Your Paycheck This Month
- How To Shift Your Money Habits To Get Out Of Debt
- 5 Ways To Pay Off An Extra $100 Of Debt This Month
- 4 Purchases You Shouldn’t Make When Trying To Get Out Of Payday Loan Debt
- The Money Habits That Are Keeping You Stuck In Payday Loan Debt
- What’s A Budget: A Guide To Creating & Using A Monthly Budget
10 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A PAYDAY LOAN CONSOLIDATION COMPANY
- How old is the company? A company that has been in existence for at least several years old is more likely to be able to help you.
- Carry out a quick internet check. You don’t want to engage a payday loan consolidation company that other customers have complained against.
- Are you required to make an upfront payment? Stay away from companies that ask you for money before they begin work.
- Do they have a phone number on which you can contact them? Do they respond to your emails? Is there a physical address mentioned on their website? Be wary of companies that don’t provide a street address.
- Is the company making promises that could seem hard to fulfill? Do they say they can settle your debt for pennies on the dollar? Be careful, it could be a scam.
- Check out the customer reviews on their website.
- Examine the company’s website closely. Does it have a blog that provides useful information? Are there debt calculators you can use?
- Find out if the company will enter into a written contract with you? Ask to see a copy.
- Do you know anybody who has used the company’s services? A recommendation from a friend or relative could help you make the right choice.
- Finally, check with the company if they will keep your information confidential. You wouldn’t want the payday loan consolidation company to sell your financial details to other firms.
Real PDL Help: Payday Loan Help You Can Trust
At Real PDL Help, we’re driven by a deep connection with our clients and an unflagging commitment to providing them with the answers and the tools they need to have healthy, confident financial futures, faster than they ever thought possible.
We’ve helped hundreds of men and women find the solutions they need to consolidate payday loans and get out from under their own mountains of debt, offering real, workable payday loan consolidation plans that are designed for success, right from the start.
If you’re ready to leave your payday loan nightmare behind and wake up to a new and better financial future, we’re ready to help. Contact Real PDL Help today at 855-413-4998 and get started with a free consultation. It’s one of the smartest financial moves you’ll ever make.