Tagged: activate cash app card
- February 17, 2021 at 11:37 pm #105484
Cash App is a well-known money transfer application to send and receive money using a mobile phone. With over 8 million users, Cash App is considered the most secure digital payment medium. Cash App PIN is one of its security features that has been for secure money transfers. Like other applications on Cash App, you need to set-up a PIN to authorize payments without this, you won’t be able to transfer money or use a cash card.
However, there is one downside of this excellent security apparatus, which Cash App users often forget the Cash App PIN. It is quite common that with so many apps many people forget the Cash App PIN, in such cases it becomes very frustrating as they can’t transfer money or make any purchases with the Cash App card. You should know that this PIN is same for both the Cash App account and cash card. If you are stuck and wondering how to reset the Cash App PIN? Well don’t worry because with the help of below-mentioned steps you can reset the Cash App PIN on your mobile device:
• Open Cash App on your Android or iPhone device
• Tab on the Profile icon on the right side of the screen
• Select the option of “Security & Privacy.”
• Then tab on the change Cash App PIN
• To reset the PIN click on the forgot Cash App PIN
• After this, you will receive a link on the email or mobile number for the verification process.
• Enter the verification code and set-up a new Cash App PIN for your account.
• You need to enter it twice for confirmation.February 18, 2021 at 5:54 am #105502
Your Cash App and Cash Card PIN are the same.
To reset your PIN just simply do this:
Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen
Select Privacy & Security
Press Change Cash PIN
Confirm your new PIN