In case you’re similar to most PC clients, you presumably made your email account years prior and haven’t refreshed your login data since. Most email administrations like Outlook don’t expect you to refresh it, so the vast majority try not to make changes except if there’s a security concern.
how to change password in outlook
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. But do you know about the “Diagnose hp printer problems” issue? No? This will help you.
Change your MS Outlook client password
If you are using Microsoft 365 with monthly updates:
In Outlook, choose File -> Account Settings -> Update Password.
Update the password or app password and then click ‘OK.’
If you’re a Microsoft 365 subscriber with semi-annual updates or you have Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, or 2010, or purchased Outlook as a standalone application:
1. Go to File ->Info -> Account Settings -> Manage Profiles
2. Next, click on ‘Email Accounts’
3. In the newly opened dialog window, click on the ‘Email’ tab and then click on the ‘Change’ button.
4. In the ‘Change Account’ window, go to the ‘Logon information’ section and hit ‘Next.’
5. Now, wait for the tasks to complete. Once the Tasks are checked in green, exit the window by clicking on the ‘Close’ button.
Hope this helps you out.